Before you submit a Support Request, take a look at our list of FAQs below as most likely we have provided an answer to your question. This is the quick and easy route to getting your questions answered! If your question is not answered, scroll down and send us a message. We will add your question to our FAQs and get back to you within 24 hours (although we tend to surprise you and get back to you much faster).
At any time, feel free to email us at: email@example.com (but, take a look below first)
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are LIVE webinars, office hours, and skills workshops recorded?
- YES, YES, and YES! We do run monthly LIVE webinars, office hours and skills workshops, but if you just can't make it to the LIVE session, don't worry, they will be added to the University within 24-48 hours for you to tune in on your own time.
2. My enrollment is saying "expired" or it appears I am locked out of my training.
- Don't worry! Simply drop us a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take a closer look and resolve the issue quickly so you can get on to learning!
3. I feel completely overwhelmed, where do I start?
- This is NORMAL! But, we have put together an Orientation Video and Start Up Kit to get you started on the right track and give you a starting point within the University. You can find the Orientation Video as well as the Startup Kit by clicking on "Home" and visiting the University homepage.
4. I want to change my credit card that is currently on file, how do I do this?
- Please email us at email@example.com and we will send you a secure credit card update page.
5. I want to cancel my monthly enrollment payment.
- VAClassroom University does not offer a monthly membership program. We do offer a 12 month payment option allowing you to finance your training over the year. This makes it an affordable option for existing VAs, but more so for aspiring VAs just starting their businesses. When you enroll in the 12 month payment option, you are committing to payments over the entire year. We commit to providing top notch training throughout the year while you fulfill your payment commitment to us.
- We do provide a 15 day cancellation period, so if for some reason after taking a peek at the University, you feel it simply isn’t the right fit for your training needs, please contact Support and we will cancel your commitment with us. BUT, we are confident our relationship will be much longer than 15 days, so we look forward to making this commitment with you. We do understand life happens, so if you would like to discuss this with us further, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your situation.
6. I don't think VAC University is the right fit for me, I would like a refund.
CONTACT US: email@example.com