Chief Learning Officer, VAClassroom
About the Instructor
In 2008, my wife Kelly and I co-founded VAClassroom.com with the purpose of becoming the #1 go-to training centre for Virtual Assistants from around the globe!
As of this year, we have successfully trained over 10,000 Virtual Assistants in more than 40 countries and have recently launched a brand new VA University featuring over 40 certifications, courses and workshops.
Kelly and I have had the great privilege of building VAClassroom while raising and homeschooling our 5 daughters who are the greatest blessings of our lives.
I look forward to meeting you and seeing you either in this program or at our University very soon.
I leave you with my favorite quote from marketing guru, Seth Godin:
"The only worse thing than starting something and failing... is not starting something."
Based on our recent survey, Customer Service continues to be one of the most requested services by clients today.
In this workshop, you will discover some key strategies and tips for delivering excellent customer service for your clients! You will also learn some effective systems for organizing and managing a large customer base.
Finally, we will introduce a couple popular customer service software and CRM tools that you will find very useful!
- Download Workshop Handout Here.
- Part 1: Introduction to Customer Support in the Digital Realm
- Part 2: Ten Skills of a Customer Support Rock Star
- Part 3: Customer Support Case Examples
- Part 4: Online Reputation Management in the Social Media Realm
- Part 5: Top Customer Support Apps and Tools
- Part 6: Four Common Customer Service Challenges
- Part 7: How to Make Your Customers Feel Valued
- Part 8: Productivity Tips for your Customer Support Inbox
- [PDF] Customer Service Apps and Tools
- [PDF] Customer Service Case Examples