Chief Learning Officer, VAClassroom
About the Instructor
In 2008, my wife Kelly and I co-founded VAClassroom.com with the purpose of becoming the #1 go-to training centre for Virtual Assistants from around the globe!
As of this year, we have successfully trained over 10,000 Virtual Assistants in more than 40 countries and have recently launched a brand new VA University featuring over 40 certifications, courses and workshops.
Kelly and I have had the great privilege of building VAClassroom while raising and homeschooling our 5 daughters who are the greatest blessings of our lives.
I look forward to meeting you and seeing you either in this program or at our University very soon.
I leave you with my favorite quote from marketing guru, Seth Godin:
"The only worse thing about starting and failing is not starting something at all."
This Virtual Assistant start-up program will
give you the exact steps, tools, and resources to hit the ground running with
an exciting new business for 2017! In this course, 10 practical and
easy-to-implement modules will help you launch your Virtual Assistant business
the right way over the next 30 days. You will learn how to assess your Virtual
Assistant readiness, define your WHY, discover the right Virtual Assistant
niche, and create your distinguished VA brand. You will also discover how to
build a strong online presence, set up your business structure and office, set
your service rates and packages, build your success network, find your first
ideal client, and build your VA toolbox.
- Download Module Five Handout
- Lesson 1: Three Components of a Powerful Online Presence
- Lesson 2: Planning Website Content
- Lesson 3: Selecting Your Website Technology
- Lesson 4: Website Design Best Practices
- Lesson 5: Setting up your Email List Management System
- Lesson 6: Building Your Social Media Platform
- [PDF] Website Assessment Guide
- [PDF] Web Design Best Practices
- [PDF] Online Presence Tool Guide
- [PDF] Facebook Page Set Up Checklist
- [PDF] LinkedIn Profile Checklist
- [PDF] Twitter Profile Checklist