Chief Learning Officer, VAClassroom
About the instructor
In 2008, my wife Kelly and I co-founded VAClassroom.com with the purpose of becoming the #1 go-to training centre for Virtual Assistants from around the globe!
As of this year, we have successfully trained over 10,000 Virtual Assistants in more than 40 countries and have recently launched a brand new VA University featuring over 40 certifications, courses and workshops.
Kelly and I have had the great privilege of building VAClassroom while raising and homeschooling our 5 daughters who are the greatest blessings of our lives.
I look forward to meeting you and seeing you either in this program or at our University very soon.
I leave you with my favorite quote from marketing guru, Seth Godin:
"The only worse thing than starting something and failing... is not starting something."
No one is born an “entrepreneur”! While some may seem to adopt the entrepreneurial spirit early on, most of us start out as employees and in turn develop an “Employee Mindset.” As you are building your VA or Freelance business, it is very important to make the critical shift from an “Employee Mindset” to an “Entrepreneurial Mindset”!
- Download Workshop Handout Here
- Part 1: Introduction to the Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Part 2: Entrepreneur Readiness Assessment
- Part 3: What is Mindset?
- Part 4: Employee vs Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Part 5: The Shift to an Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Part 6: The Entrepreneurial Mindset and Your Clients
- Part 7: Strategies for Retaining an Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Entrepreneur Readiness Assessment
- Entrepreneur Mindset Manifesto